• Hi,

just picked it up today. (Tero: from Free Record Shop, Jkl) I'll post my first impressions as soon as I get to listen to it.

"It's not what you say, it's the feeling that's the song"

• Wateing for mine as well.... I thought (hoped) it would be here for the weekend, put it on the I pod and be able to Ride with Glenn... wait a little longer..

st

• Got mine on Thursday in HMV in Blackburn - 2 other copies on the rack.

Am still listening to it and am undecided......there's elements of a modern day Trapeze in there, but..........may take a few more listens for final conclusion.

• Hi Chris...keep spinning that new CD. I think it will finally click with you. It's maybe not as straight-up funky as you like, but I think it will grow on you.

By the way....where have you been hiding lately? ;)

Chip

Chip

• Hi Chip

Haven't been anywhere just busy with work and wedding plans and step-grandkids and....and....and.... you know...stuff!!!!

Hope all is well with you !!! :thumbup:

I shall keep the faith and the CD in the player!

• Ali and Emma, i ordered form amazon and still waiting too.
    they said expect it between 16th and 19th but they havent even sent it yet. knew i should have stuck with play.com

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Got an e-mail yesterday saying it has been shipped so hopefully today/tomorrow.
    :)
    Hope so coz I'm going away Thursday and I'd like to listen to it on the journey!

:)

• Well I got mine at last!! Only had a quick spin last night so didn't get to hear it properly but what I did listen to sounded great - loved Steppin' On and Monkey Man. Nights in White Satin sounds wonderful.

Glenn's voice sounds amazing.

Certainly brightened up my trip to Sainsburys!!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!