JJ Marsh's answers

• Thanks to David & Kate for transferring and collecting all the question & answers!
    And a big "Thank You" to J.J. for taking your time for us! Great musician and a very nice chap!

cheers, Achim

• Thanks to all of YOU for sending in the questions. And yes, I've gotta admit, JJ has exceeded all expectations at the speed and enthusiasm he's put into this. At one point I'm sure I even heard him ask for more questions! Amazing but true.

And don't worry, this isn't the last chance to ask him anything cos we hope to be doing a top-up Q&A session on a semi-regular basis, and also do a kind of Tour Diary thing when he comes back from the road. He should also be taking part in the Podcast in July. In fact, before long you're all gonna get so sick of seeing and hearing JJ Marsh that you'll probably all be begging him to shut the $%^& up!

• ;) Hello. I'm a huge Deep Purple family fan.

When and where can i find JJ Marsh CD M.F.P.M. in Italy?

• Soon it will be on sale from the website and at the gigs. We're still waiting... but JJ assures us it will be SOON!

• I just noticed JJ's music a few days ago, fantastic guitarist...
    His "Q&A" section is offline, anyone knows how can I read it?
    It must be so cool answers with that detail level :D
    Cheers from Brasil and sorry for upping old thread :confused:

Looking for more rock concerts to pursuit...
    Bands seem till now (Dec 2012) : AC DC, Ozzy, Rage Against The Machine, Stone Temple Pilots, Richie Kotzen, Mr Big, Aerosmith, Megadeth, Them Crooked Vultures, Motorhead, HIM, Green Day, Billy Idol, Kenny Neal, Top 3 Most Wanted concerts to go : Buckethead (!!!), Philip Sayce, Joe Satriani

• I just noticed JJ's music a few days ago, fantastic guitarist...
    His "Q&A" section is offline, anyone knows how can I read it?
    It must be so cool answers with that detail level :D
    Cheers from Brasil and sorry for upping old thread :confused:

Hi Diego. JJ's website has been offline for a couple of years, but luckily there is a copy of that webpage still online. The Q&A session took place in 2006, so some of it is out of date now, but here ya go...

http://www.getreadytoroll.com/sites/jjmarsh/qa.htm

• I reaquainted myself with the 'Freak Flag Flying' download -JJ was on fire!
    Joe Bona.?.he couldn't shine JJ's little toe as far as truely connecting musically with Glenn.
    Glazosifo

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!