Music For The Divine

• off-topic but with regards to bonus tracks.. JLT's new album which is being sold from his website has been reported as having only 10 tracks in some forums but it came in the post today and it has two bonus tracks! presumably the european and japanese bonus tracks!

on-topic, i've had the Australian edition of 'MFTD' since it came out down here.. how does it compare with the japanese version?? does that have same or different bonus tracks??

• i've had the Australian edition of 'MFTD' since it came out down here.. how does it compare with the japanese version?? does that have same or different bonus tracks??

If you visit this thread....that will answer your question - please remember in future, 'Search' is your friend here ;)

• Hi,

just one question about USA release of M4TD.

I have received today the ameican release (Demolition Records), and I had a couple of surprises:

First as bonus track there is the edit of "This is how I feel", I thought that there was a video, the second one is that the first two songs scratch.

Can anybody tell me if the american release has only the edit or there are two diffrent issues, one with the video and another with the edit?

Thanks in advance.

Pere

• Can anybody tell me if the american release has only the edit or there are two diffrent issues, one with the video and another with the edit?

The USA promotional edition includes the video for "This House" (look out for another competition very soon ;)) - this is what was sent out to the media (not for general sale). You might trying looking for the clip via your computer - it was setup to auto-play when you stick it in your machine, but if you have that function turned off, it won't obviously :) It's an Apple Quicktime movie with a .MOV filename.

• after giving them both ALOT of play, I think I like Soulmover better, as a complete album. But M4TD has alot of good moments on it. It amazes me how Glenn as of late has been able to rapidly put out so many QUALITY releases- no filler. It seems every time you turn around he is working, writing, etc.

Keep up the great work Big Daddy- you seem to only be getting better and better!!!

• When I heard this album for the first time, I was a little puzzled but now I think this is the best Glenns album for many years.

Really great! Chelsea

• I need to revisit this one. At the time I was buying many Glenn albums at once, that this one got moved aside. Like many great things, it takes time to understand and appreciate.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!