M4TD Promo items

• All that bling bling looks very, very cool on Glenn ;)

Can't wait for this release. I wish Frontiers would release limited numbers of this release on old fashioned LP format (remember those :) ). A limited run of 500 pieces would be able to sell out wouldn't it? It would just be a collectors item for the fans. What else can we buy besides the cd? The label would not sell a cd less because of it.

For example King Diamond and Candlemass still does that...

• ... and Mitch has a photo of Glenn with Tony on his site, too! :cool:

The latest photo of Glenn (avec bling) is a fantastic one and needs to be added to Mitch's site.

I'm blown away with the songs from this divine album ... a real breath of fresh air.

:ghcp: :ghcp: :ghcp:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Hi,
    yep - someone could/should update that flyer. It could concentrate to this moment - to Music For The Divine. Now it is sort of a short biography...nothing wrong with that, but it could be more informative.

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

T:)

ps. I don't know if there's something wrong with me, but I haven't been too thrilled about this new album...Frail and The Divine are the highlights...but :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

• I finally got a first listen and it ain't Addiction but that I knew already.

My first impression is WOW. Much much better than Soulmover which I still don't like too much.

• Hi David,
    ...I'm sorry but my socks are still on...:)
    Perhaps my problem is that I expected even more...:huh:
    You know - there are some fine funk rock tunes, but those have been heard before...Steppin' On for example is like Soul Mover pt II...

It is a good album, but not phenomenal...I guess...:huh:

• David,
    I asked this before if memory serves, but I forgot to look at the board if anyone answered this.

Is there anything known about a bonus track for the Japanese release?

Thanks in advance for your reply :)

• ...like David said, perhaps I should give this album more time...

...at the moment I feel that there are parts that are not fitting in...The Valiant Denial being a good example - I can't understand the guitar intro and the ending with orchestration. Those parts are from some other songs. In my (not always so) humble opinion they don't fit in :) :) :) :) Soulmover might disagree...:)

I'm a prog rock lover, but that song isn't about prog rock...

...on the other hand - Black Light has grown a lot lately...:)

• That's a GREAT pic of Glenn on the promo Flyer :thumbup:...The man looks absolutely timeless:bow: ...Can't wait for the CD to be released. All of the the clips I've heard so far from M4TD have really impressed me. This album along with the release of Hughes/Thrall 2 could definitely put Glenn's career into high gear. It almost feels to me as if GH is going through a real "Renaissance" period with his music now :clapper:

Let's Kick It With A Tasty Groove :guitarmet

• I put M4TD aside and I've been listening to Play Me Out instead! I love this album! Play Me Out has weird song structures - but those parts fit together....

Anyway...it is great to see that Glenn is in a such good shape that new pic could have been taken just after Play Me Out sessions...:)

• Hi,
    funny thing happened to me this morning - I was feeling really crumby, I was tired, it was raining etc. - there was this short clip of a song singing/ringing in my head:"...this is how I feel tomorrow, this is how I feel today..." on and on, again and again...I didn't recognize it first. I kept thinking what it can be...It took a while - perhaps two cups of espresso - until I remembered that that short part of a song comes from Glenn's new album...so at least there's one part that sticks to my head...it is a start.

And now I'm feeling GREAT! :) :) :) :)

• Thanks David ... we've gone all posh! :cool:

:bouncer:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thanks David...quite a nifty little promo for M4TD:claphands

Let's Kick It With A Tasty Groove :guitarmet

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!