New Jersey Private Bash III

• Quote from David

...........as I was about to wipe my camera's memory card..........

"Wipe my camera's memory card??????"
    You're kidding about this, right?
    You can EASILY sell copies of this GH performance.
    I would be the first in line to buy this.
    Although you failed to get the highlight of the performance.

GH:
    I wrote this song, "Coast to Coast" in 1972.

Uncouth peasant in the audience:
    "You.....were.....just.....5.....years.....old."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Belated Happy Birthday Mike :cheers:

Glenn, take this band on the road.
    :guitarist

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• First of all, thanks very much for the amazing clips, David! Great stuff, mate! :clapper: :clapper:

This is the kind of private bash concert which Glenn should do one day for us in a kind of GHCP special concert!!!! How about that idea, Glenn???

Nice to see Glenn´s new female bass player ....I think she is named "Shirean" as far as I know. If there is any further info confirmed, please let us all know.....:D :D :D :D :D

The live version of "I found a Woman" is simply outstanding, its has always been one of my favourite GH songs too. Also nice and interesting to see Glenn playing guitar, which he could really do more often, since he´s not a bad guitar player at all as far as Joakim told me when we spoke some time ago.

Since my birthday is in August, it would be interesting to know what it costs to get GH playing on a birthday party like this :lol: :lol:

Anyway, it would be absolutely worth the money...:thumbup: :thumbup:

cheers, Achim

• What a treat, thank you for the clips, David. Great to see and hear Glenn go acoustic. I Found a Woman is amazing, such a beautiful and strong voice :bow: Great interpretation, full of soul and warm emotion, it really moved me.

What does he say after the song? No comprendo...

I really really hope he will start doing something like this on his next tour, it's hard to imagine people not appreciating it. Well, if there are a couple of more acoustic tracks on the new album I guess it could be expected...

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!