• The second edition of the Coast To Coast Podcast is now ready for your listening pleasure!

Included is an exclusive track-by-track run down with GLENN of his soon to be released new album,
    MUSIC FOR THE DIVINE. Soundbytes of all 11 songs are included to help you follow along, as he gives us
    some insight song-by-song.

In addition, we have the very latest news including info on JJ Marsh, MySpace.com, Quiet Riot and more! We've also got our very first Podcast Hotline callers included and another exclusive feature called, "Setting The Record Straight", conducted by Glenn's Manager, Carl Swann. He's available to answer your questions directly and in this first segment, answers some that he's seen floating around the web sites recently - this will be a regular feature, so if you have a question or two, get them to Carl via the Podcast Hotline!

To listen, point your web browser to:

http://www.glennhughes.com/ctc/podcast/ghctcpodcastno2.mp3 (23MB)

or if you have Apple's iTunes installed, you'll find us in their Podcast Directory at:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZS…st?id=147757011

Again, please join us directly by calling the Podcast Hotline, especially if you want to ask Carl a question in the new "Setting The Record Straight" segment.

Simply dial this USA based phone number:

404-419-6568

310-601-8743

Leave your message (up to 3 minutes in length). It will be great to hear from as many of you as possible.

We made this second edition slightly smaller for those of you still on dial-up, but as always, we recommend
    a high-speed Broadband connection.

Our next Podcast will be available in late June, early July - giving you plenty of time to digest,
    MUSIC FOR THE DIVINE. So be sure and call the Podcast Hotline at 404-419-6568, so we
    can include your personal review and comments in the next edition.

Cheers,
    David & Shirean

• great podcast guys-tell glenn i thought that every time i heard the strings in a song that i thought they fit the song perfectly

• A real good one !
    Glenn is so excited !
    I thought JJ woul say a couple of words for us to !
    Anyway, the new album sounds great !
    The boy surelly has the "Turbo voice" !

Saravá

• just listened to nr.2 - excellent idea and an informative listen! Well done David and Shirean (and thanks to Glenn and Carl) :claphandsMy only criticism would be of the low bitrate used (although i understand the file needs to be small for dial up users or those with DL limits). Any chance of making two versions available next time - a dial up version and a high bit rate broadband version?

PJ

• Quote from pjoslo

My only criticism would be of the low bitrate used (although i understand the file needs to be small for dial up users or those with DL limits). Any chance of making two versions available next time - a dial up version and a high bit rate broadband version?

PJ

Yeah, we hear 'ya! Although there won't be 2 versions made available, we will fine tune it to work for both more comfortably. We did go overboard on the compression this time out, but have since throttled it back. Thanks for the positive feedback :thumbup: Don't forget about the Hotline! ;)

• just listened to podcast 2 on my itunes ,great piece of work to all involved in making this available to the masses. i am really looking forward to the new album,it sounds killer!! :cool:

keep up the good work :bow:

• david i have dial up and i have to say that the first one sounded better to me (i dont know if it was because of my computer or what) but i have to say that for me myself i dont care how long it takes to download- do what ever is easier for you

• Thanks you two, like musicman said, the content is what's important, great stuff, keep it coming :thumbup:

• Podcast No. 1 was great to listen to, thanks David & Shirean! I'm sure this one is too, just can't listen to it due to my "no sounclips this time" - policy... Grrr, things you make yourself go through! Oh well, the MFTD day is not so far away anymore :)

"It's not what you say, it's the feeling that's the song"

• Many thanks for all your efforts on this 'episode' - great stuff!!
    Unlike some others, I couldn't resist the sampler of what sounds like a fantastic album - interesting to hear Glenn's synopsis of each track.
    Looking forward to Podcast 3 !!
    Cheers
    Ben :thumbup:

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!