Phenomena albums?

• What is your favourite Phenomena album ?. My favourite is Phenomena, which was released in 1985 and the latest one called Psychofantasy.

Ayesha

• well .. i know for sure that the innervision cd is the worst piece of shit i´ve ever heard .. it ´s so bad i can ´t believe :eek:

• I've only got Dream Runner and Psychofantasy. I like PF quite a lot, Glenn's tracks are some of the best ones. The only let down is that the Tony Martin songs aren't great, he's one of my fav singers, but he wasn't given the best songs.

Dream Runner is ok, but it sounds quite dated and the production is a bit weak. It could probably do with remastering. Again Glenn's songs for the most part are the best, but the John Whetton track is also great.

I can't find a copy of the original Phenomena anywhere! I see it on eBay every now and again, but I've not been able to get it as the bidding is very competative!

I don't think I'll bother with Inner Vision as Glenn isn't involved and after Granny's comments!

• Phenomena I is what we got me hooked on Glenn initially (yes, I am a 2nd generation Glenn fan). Fantastic album!

Without any competition the best Phenomena album IMO.

The intro to "Dance with the devil" is the signature melodi to a current TV show i Sweden about the swedish language. The song is credited in the credits at the end.

Innervision is a piece of total crap, agree fully.

Per

• Clearly Dream Runner - still have this album copied onto a cassette tape... 1987, ya know?? There's not a single weak track on this album! And only amazing singers.... Glenn... Wetton... Max Bacon... Ray Gillen... absolut phenomena(l). First phenomena is also very good. But: Everything released in this century doesn't come near the first three at all...

• What is your favourite Phenomena album ?. My favourite is Phenomena, which was released in 1985 and the latest one called Psychofantasy.

Ayesha

The debut album is my favourite. I would like an authorized remix, from the original master tapes. It would sound so much better if a remix would lose the mid 80's reverb, back the keyboards off a little, turn the guitar up significantly and get the drums sounding drier, and more natural.

• For me the two best are the first and the second. The production of the first is somewhat thin (Cozy Powell’s drums could have more power), but Glenn’s singing is superb. Best song “Still the Night” :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!