Voodoo Hill - 'Golden One'

• David - can you create a new 'warning' icon before we click on a video link, please? :D

Not sure how, but I've never seen the snippet of 'Golden One' - it's blown my socks off! :eek: and taken my breath away :yes:

Dontcha wish your voice was just hot like his ... :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• I play this video snippet to death but everytime I do I still marvel at the distance Glenn holds himself away from the microphone on the end note! Chill factor 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow:

• This is also one of my fav clips and I have shown it to many people.

I know this has been mentioned on here before,but there must be more of this video somewhere.

David,any info? :confused:

John.

• You can find more information and videos about Voodoo Hill on the Dario Mollo website. Just go to http://http://www.dariomollo.com. Then go to the News section

Ayesha

• It's so totally amazing that you get the Glenn Hughes
    "whole enchilada" from a 33-second video/sound clip.

I can't imagine that whoever took this, didn't record the entire song.
    Who do we GHCPs have to KILL to get this complete video? :axe:
    (Possibly other "Voodoo Hill" songs, too?)

axmuremoticon.gif

• I've just had my weekly fix of this breathtaking snippet again ... the CHILL factor has gone up to 20, Dave.b :eek:

David - do we get the full video some day soon before the resident axewoman remembers her threat? :lol2:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• I don't know Shirl.

You'll have to have a word with Dario Mollo - he was the one who was kind enough to provide the snippet :cool:

Done! :cool:

• No, no, no Inmaculada - if life were that kind!

Sent email, that's all. Somewhere along the line the message will get through ...

Phew - don't want you having a heart attack sweetheart :rose:

• Is there any up-date on getting the complete studio recording of Glenn singing
    "The Golden One" or dare I say it, that entire CD as a video/DVD?

PS........I watched the 33-second clip a few more times.
    And I still can't figure out how Glenn takes fourteen seconds
    to sing one line of lyrics ".....you must be.....you must be the Golden One."

And Glenn still hasn't fallen over backwards.

axmuremoticon.gif

• Jeepers!!!

I'd love to see more of this stuff......

Hopefully Glenn will release a studio documentary dvd at some stage ...

please!!!!

^A^

• I think his performance is seriously impressive! :thumbup:

Dario has put the full song on his myspace too ...
    http://www.myspace.com/dariomollo

It NEVER fails to blow me away, no matter how many times I hear it :bow:

• I only stepped over the snippet of "Golden One" last night on G+ and when I googled for more today I found this thread.
    That's just about the limit! It blew my head off straight away, I keep playing it again and again and still can't stop watching/listening to it.
    It ties a knot to my stomache and leaves me paralysed. I've been amazed a few times since I listen to GH but this beats it all... :eek:

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• ... It blew my head off straight away, I keep playing it again and again and still can't stop watching/listening to it.
    It ties a knot to my stomach and leaves me paralysed. I've been amazed a few times since I listen to GH but this beats it all... :eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlaSNlz3lbM

This has been on my Myspace for years.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!