• Wow that's a hard question! :huh: :huh:

I guess my fav album that Glenn has been on would be Burn.

My favourite solo album is either Addiction or Soul Mover.

• MY GLEN'S FAV ALBUMS :)

Songs In The Key Of Rock(WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE)

Feel(SAVE ME TONIGHT)

From Now On

Return Of Crystal Karma(DAYS OF AVALON)

• BTM and TWIS are my favs only because I love the jazz esque
    funk of tracks like Take you down, Too Far gone and D'ont let it slip away.

These tracks are in the style that I enjoy Glenn's music best. I know a lot of people like Addiction but it does not do it for me quite as much. SM is great just wish it had the production qualities of the TWIS.

:rolleyes:

• Ayesha, I don't know if it's on this website but, I found an interview of glenn by kevin dubrow and then glenn interviews kevin from january2005 on (classicrockrevisited.com or rockrevisited.com). It's on one or the other i'm not sure but, glenn said his favorite albums were,feel and play me out.He said that play me out reminded him of how he was on speed and cocaine when it was made and it brings back not so good things :( My favorite is a four way,addiction,soul mover, soulfully live in the city of angels and dep sessions :cool:

• This is hard one!
    R.O.C.K. or The Way It Is.
    From Now On and Addicton are very good too.
    And of course Burn & Come And Taste The Band.

• My favourite Glenn Hughes albums are Soul Mover and You Are The Music, We're Just Th Band, the latter is the one which he recorded with Trapeze.

Ayesha

• Now that is a tough call....I find it hard to single out one as a favorite because each one always makes me flash on what I was doing when I first heard it...sort of a time stamp! :)

But..if really pressed for an answer....Feel seems to stand out as one I go back to a lot. I just listened to it the other day and The Way It Is was running about 45 minutes ago. I guess I lean more towards the "Funk N' Soul" than the "All Rock All The Time". But like children, they are all special and they all have a lot to offer!! :thumbup:

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Hi to everyone!
    My favorite album are:
    Solo: :bow: FEEL :bow: & SONGS IN THE KEY OF ROCK
    Deep Purple: BURN :claphands
    Trapeze: YOU'RE THE MUSIC, WE'RE JUST THE BAND :singer:

Cheers

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!