• I just wanted to thank both David and Shirean for everything they do with GHPG.net and for keeping us so up to date with everything that Glenn's doing... it's a pretty awesome site, and I've made some treasured friends through the site, and through Glenn and his music.
    Wishing you both a magical Christmas, and we all know what 2006 will bring! :guitarist

Love, light and peace x

:noel:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• That is a truly overdue sentiment from Shirl.

David and Shirean have just gone so far beyond the proverbial call of duty that we take them for granted.

So let me join and say THANK YOU for all you have done, and I am sure, will continue to do.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Hey thanks for all the kind words, glad everyone is enjoying the site - 2006 is going to be a BIG year for PAPA - bring it on! Oh, and it also just so happens to be the site's 10th Anniversary - how times flies :cool:

Cheers,
    Shirean

PS:
    Hey it's Christmas, so excuse the wine-o face :lol:

• Hey Shirean and David,

Yep, we all appreciate the work that you do for this website.
    And you always manage to find the answers quickly,
    whenever someone has a question about almost anything.

And I even got a ax.........------> :axe:
    Can't ask for more than that.

Take care, and have a good year ahead,
    Grace

axmuremoticon.gif

• well done on a great website and imfo centre on glenn!!:claphands

:cheers: :cheers: glenn mac sydney australia.

• Well this is my first post here! And I must say that it is indeed a KILLER :claphands site!!! I'm a new GHCP AND A JUNKIE AT THAT!

I'm heading out for NY'S but just wanted to say hi!!!

I'll post more after the weekend.

BTW Jamming out to SITKOR!!!! :bow:

• Quote from Forever Young

...it is indeed a KILLER :claphands site!!! ...:bow:

Well we do have our very own axe murderer, FY :axe:

:p

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Yes I'm all too aware of this "axe muderer" as I sit here in New Jersey :lol:

I hope everyone had a great weekend and survived the festivities!!

It's a little rough getting back in the groove today but it's all good!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!