• I recently got a copy of The Fixx's new DVD, "Stage Two; In The Public Eye". The band had their fans film certain select shows from their last tour and then it was all edited together to become their new DVD. Whoever synced (sp? LOL!) it all up did an incredible job :bow: merging the sound with all those different camera shots. It's a really cool DVD. (Even more so because I am thanked on the liner notes and on the credits that roll on the screen for the use of my photos for it. YAY! :D )

It would be a cool idea if we ever got to do this for Glenn. Cy said the reason behind it was the fans always know the best way to capture their favorite bands live. I'd have to agree!

• Take all the clips off this site and you've got your DVD :lol:

Seriously though, I'd prefer a real live performance filmed in 5.1 dolby surround sound - it would be such an improvement over the current SL DVD, like a 2006 version of BJL. That would be my request.

• I think Kat has a good idea there. I just get nuts over the DVDs I normally see where the videographer thinks he/she is the star instead of the performers. Someday someone will produce an actual CONCERT video.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Kat -
    Congrats and kudos on your credit on the Fixx DVD.

Fellow GHCP FCinnella, Frank, just mentioned in another thread, that's he's thanked on Nektar's Evolution CD.

I myself have to rely on lies and deceit. I go around showing and telling people that I'm the "Chipster" that Glenn thanks on the Fused CD :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol:

Chip

Chip

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!