• Hello Sleepmonk,

These are just that; demos for what would have been the follow up to the Hughes Thrall album and several selections from the unreleased 1991 CD that Glenn did. I have heard most of this stuff; the sound quality of the various bootleg recordings ranged from adequate to outright dodgy.

I have a bit of heartburn when it comes to boots like this; Glenn never sees any money from the sale of this stuff and I will personally not take the bait.

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Thanks for the info, I do not want to cut Glenn out of his well desrved due or money. Just didn't recognize the songs.

Thanks again,
    Sleepmonk

• Think I played this once & put it to bed for ever, which kinda endorses what captainmidnite1962 said.

This CD crops up quite regularly on EBay & this particular item is seemingly from a seller with no feedback & 100 other items for sale!! (from what I see,all of a non-standard source :eek:).

The text accompanying the item has been used before - would seem to be an 'established' seller with a new user-name .
    "Let the buyer beware.................." !

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• Well, yeah, I know. All I can say is that there's pretty much been one huge and consistent stumbling block that has been in the way of that album ever seeing the light of day, and quite frankly I was surprised to hear that someone was actually trying to make it happen.

I agree, I doubt we'll ever see a proper release for this one.

-M

• Can't get too deeply in to it, but basically let's just say that there's some bad blood involved on the business side of things from way back then, and that some people simply hold on to their grudges.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!