Hypothetical Xmas Dinner Guests!

• Ok, lets get festive!

Imagine its Christmas Day, and you get a call from mum and dad to say they are snowed in and wont be able to make it for Christmas Dinner.

This leaves you with 2 empty chairs!

Who would you invite, living or dead from the world of rock to replace them!!

Discuss.......................................................................................:huh:

• Alex Harvey and Steve Marriott would be my guests. And since neither was as big as Dad, I could squeeze Rory Gallagher in an extra seat.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Nice, very nice....would be the christmas dinner of my life, I guess:bow:

Well, I would certainly invite Ritchie and Jon, forcing them to do a kind of "Pictured Within" meets "Concerto for Group and Orchestra" thing with some rock parts as well.
    Then Tommy would be a must (beside Glenn, of course).
    Personally, I would like to Warren Haynes there too, since he is (for my cents) one of the best guitarists/musicians these days and maybe Steve Morse, great guitarist, highly gifted musician and very nice and friendly guy.

I will stop here, otherwise:
    a) the list would be so long you wouldnt read it
    b) the table would be so long that I would need a PA system to talk to everyone
    c) the meal would become pretty much expensive ...:D

Cheers, Achim

• Quote from schreinermusic

I will stop here, otherwise:
    c) the meal would become pretty much expensive ...:D

Cheers, Achim

Achim,
    They are musicians, the cost would probably be nominal :biggrinsa A few pounds of vegetables and some green tea would do it for most I think :lol::lol2:

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• hmmmmm.....
    Glenn and Phil Lynott are an excellent choice, so is Phil Lynott and Gary Moore or Glenn and Gary Moore.

How about Rick Wakeman and his six wives (not to be confused with Henry VIII's) - that's 3 wives and 3 divorces :D

Cheers,
    Christian

MEDUSA

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!