Happy Birthday Larry!

• Have a great day Larry.

:birthday: :birthday2 :birthday: :birthday2 :birthday:

:lips:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Ha ha... Larry is catching up to me! 37!

I took the ol' boy out for lunch at our favorite Irish Pub downtown Houston today... for those of you that don't know- Larry is truelly a Beer connoisseur... His goal is to taste every beer made- and rate it. (he actually keeps a log!) Well- I think he added another 4 to the list...todays winner was a Samuel Adams Winter Lager- it went well with our Shepherds Pie and some kind a boiled egg wrapped in sausage, battered and fried (damn they were good!). Going back there again Saturday night to see one of my favorite artists Ian Moore. The Mucky Duck is a really cool little place for Brew,food and music. http://www.mcgonigels.com/

Larry's wife Heather was out of town working again :( So now Larry is probably casually lounging poolside with another beer and/ or a glass of Willie Nelson's Whiskey River in hand!

Mark

• THANKS !!!!!!!! WOW...I got more happy birthday wishes from my Glenn family than from my blood kin......lol..........Mark,you rule,I love nothing more than a scotch egg and copius amounts of quality ale to wash it down !!!!!!!!!!!:thanx: .

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!