• A very good friend of mine has just told me that his son has just got the gig with Lunar Mile.The band are rehersing for an up-coming short UK tour with Glenn and Iommi:confused: I am hoping that this is both reliable and true.I will try to find out a little more and keep you all posted.

• This is just my opinion, but with Sanctuary in the current state that they are in, I'd say that a tour is rather unlikely at this point. I know that Glenn and Tony would want proper support if they were going to launch a tour for "Fused" at this juncture, and with Sanctuary's well reported cash flow issues being what they are right now, I wouldn't hold my breath.

-Marc

• The concert business is very hit and miss these days in the US. I've been monitoring attendance figures published on websites like Blabbermouth. net. When you see package tours like the Cinderella, Firehouse and Quiet Riot gigs selling only 1200 tickets out of 6,000 or Whitesnake only having 500 people at a House of Blues....or even worse UF0 with something like 250 people at the HOB in Vegas....then you realize that for people that are more underground like Glenn and Iommi touring is just impossible. Still, I dont see why some select east and west coast dates wouldn't be feasible. I'm thankful JLT just did some west coast dates and I get to see Yngwie again next week.

John

• Marc wrote:

"This is just my opinion, but with Sanctuary in the current state that they are in, I'd say that a tour is rather unlikely at this point."

Yep, but on the other hand I can imagine that as a result of this a self funded, short UK tour (like Glenn did in 2003) could be an option.

:cheers:

- Fedor

• Quote from David

That would be GLENN.....as of this past week and think he would know :) Plus Marc is exactly right.

Very good answer David,You name dropper you!

• David,

Im pretty sure that tickets would sell well enough over here to support a tour of medium sized venues. I dont think even with Sanctuarys support they could play places like the NEC. Sabbath still have a big following, although Ozzy's tv series could be responsible for that!

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!