Classic Rock - In Rock feature

• Hello,

I was wondering does anybody has the article scanned to share. I mean the August DP In Rock feature. I would love to read that and wasn't able to secure a copy for myself.

Best.

• i'll see what i can do re scanning it next week on this thread. to be honest it didnt have anything a DP fan didnt already know. no exciting exclusives or the like.

you can of course order a back issue if you want the whole mag.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Thanks very much wolfysmith. I'd like to check it out anyway.As for the whole magazine I'll wait until they finally have a mega-10-page-feature about Hughes life and work - at least since 1992. He's made such a big progress, he's recorded so many very good albums and he's still not a household name. Go for it CR!:cool:

• Quote from SneakyPrivateLee

He's made such a big progress, he's recorded so many very good albums and he's still not a household name. Go for it CR!:cool:

He's a household name in my house! Periodically, Jennifer blurts out 'The Voice of Rock ... Glenn Hughes' or 'My name is Glenn Hughes and I lova ya - take it easy, take it easy now.' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crazy woman - don't know where she gets it from :sint2: ... the neighbours must wonder what they're hearing though. :lol2:

Sneaky - email me with your address; you can have my copy. :thumbup:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Quote from Shirl

Periodically, Jennifer blurts out 'The Voice of Rock ... Glenn Hughes'

Make sure that Jennifer pays careful attention to the opening announcer of "Burning Japan Live" so that she "announces" correctly: The Voice of Rock....(pause)....Glenn......HUUUZZZ!!!!

And for a nice touch of variety, Jennifer might like to listen to
    "GH (LA) Blues" - "Hey, Buddy, you got me wrong." Personally,
    I enjoy shouting: "I can't stand your......FACE......no more."
    This statement comes in very handy during elegant events.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

..... the neighbours must wonder what they're hearing though......

WHAT?
    You mean that you don't play your GH music loud enough
    so that the neighbors AUTOMATICALLY know that they're
    listening to Glenn Hughes?
    Shocking, Shirl.

:eek:

axmuremoticon.gif

• Hi Sneaky -
    I took the liberties to post the article on DP.
    Sounds like Wolfy is still reeling from the Norwich show, better give him a chance to calm down and relax a little ;)

The attached scans are from Classic Rock, Issue 83, Summer 2005.

Chip

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!