Glenn Hughes FAN FEST - input?

• 500 pounds to fly to Arizona??????
    That's almost a thousand dollars!!!!!!!!!!
    What.........does that include selling the plane to you??????
    That's ridiculous; there must be some kind of discount price.
    Is that price for a direct flight?
    Or would it be cheaper if you flew to the US east coast,
    and then took a second "domestic flight?"
    I hope that between now and "whenever" you will be able
    to find a cheaper flight. If I recall, Shirl, you're not rich,
    but you are good-lookin'.

Hey.....somebody want to check and make sure that Glenn's
    birth certificate really says August 21st? Maybe Glenn really
    was born during a cooler month? Ha, ha.

Yes, I'm sure that the lovely citizens of Scottsdale, Arizona,
    would love to hear a gang of GHCPs singing a medley of
    their hits......OOPS, I mean Glenn's hits. Kind of like a group
    of Christmas Carol-ers. We might not be any good as singers,
    but I betcha' we sure would be LOUD!!!

:) I hope that this works out for all of us!

Grace

• Yeah, Grace is right. I just went to Virgin's site, looked up flights for a random date next April, and they have flights from London Heathrow to Providence, Rhode Island for around 250 GBP. The prices vary greatly depending on which US city you fly into. Someone could then fly Southwest (or a lesser carrier of their choice ;) ) to Phoenix. That's a long way to fly for a BBQ, though. LOL

Cheers...Todd

• Well, I finally took some time to catch up on the goings on here. I gott say, this could be a great opportunity to get together with everyone. Sounds like fun! I can't promise I'll be there, but I definately want to hear more about it as it develops.

Tom

• Quote from Grace

Hey.....somebody want to check and make sure that Glenn's birth certificate really says August 21st? Maybe Glenn really was born during a cooler month? Ha, ha.

Grace

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I'm learning about long-distance flights by the hour - I'm being advised by my learned traveller girlfriend ... about what Todd said ;)
    And Todd - this ain't any old BBQ ... :ghcp:

It will work out just fine by ... August!:confused: ... unless Glenn was actually born in January - or we could pretend? Or we could celebrate Gabi's birthday instead? :D

No, it wouldn't be the same - I've eggs to cook! :p

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Quote from Grace

I plan on attending this event,
    accompanied by a close, personal, friend.

Grace

:bouncer2: :bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2::bouncer2:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!