Kenny & Carolyn - Check in!

• Was getting ready to post the same message...
    Kenny and Carolyn need to let us all know they are OK. I know you both work round the clock during these storms, so please stay safe.
    1 Million people without power and all they are talking about on the morning news is "The MTV Awards will go on".
    No street lights, a city without A/C, but the most important thing is that P. Diddy gets his little statue. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• I hope you both are doing OK down there! :eek:

Let me spin some Rory Gallagher and please check in soon, OK??

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Kenny+Cookie,

Do you still have your "Emergency Kit"?
    As long as you have your gas powered blender I know you'll be OK!!:lol: How is the back buddy? I go day to day.
    I WILL SEE YOU in Jan. or Feb. when the snow gets to me!
    Hope all is well!
    Stormbringer Comin'
    Mark
    XO
    :D

• Quote from mark

This Glenn family is so cool!!!!!!!!!!:)

We have it so easy in the UK - best wishes to you both. xx

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Hello to all our friends!!

We have just gotten the power on after 2 sweltering days of misery! Man, do we take so much for granted... I could have lived without the lights, fridge, but no AC!!! The cats were all melted and so were we. We were quite seriously talking this AM, to pack our "family" up and find a hotel. Trouble is, all hotels were booked, some dont take pets. So we stuck it out 'cause we don't go anywhere without our babies.

I also have an elderly father around the block with health problems to add to the stress. The good news : Our home and property did not sustain any damage. Lots of trees, branches, etc. blown around. Some people had their awnings blown clear across the canal and land in a backyard. Category One?!! Are you freakin' kidding me? That was a suprise to us all. Miami got hit the worst with the heavy rain. I feel for you guys!!! We've been very lucky and I feel we were again today. Seven people lost their lives. Really puts things in perspective.

Thanks and love to you all for the concern... we are not out of the season yet, but I pray it won't be as bad as last year. David & Shirean -- arent you glad you moved here? :huh:

• Quote from Mark Hoffman

I'm very glad to hear you guys are ok...

Mark

Do we have any GHCP in the New Orleans area we need to worry about now?

Err, yeah, there's Chuck, who last I knew was living in Louisiana! I know he's moved around a bit in the past, but think he's still out there.

Last saw him in February at The Astoria gig in London, so he'll be rockin' out wherever he's at right now!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!