Fireworks 21 incoming!

• Ladies and gentlemen, it is with a great deal of pride that I unveil the newest issue of Fireworks, the second largest thing I've ever created in my career - it masquerades as a telephone directory this month weighing in with a gargantuan 92 pages! We've got Alice Cooper, Harem Scarem, Journey, Blackmore's Night, Yngwie and I bagged one of my heroes, Chris Jericho from Fozzy! There's stacks to read, and it's all the fun you can have for £4.00 without being arrested.

Please support this fine publication and keep this talented Mac Operator, artist and writer eating for the next few weeks.

JG

• Jerklund - if you surf over to my Solitary Vision website there is a page on Fireworks with all the contact details required for sample issues or subsciption. You can subscribe to Fireworks by mailing the editor, Bruce, at the address shown. 6 issue subscriptions (a year effectively) for UK cost £24, Europe £27 and anywhere else £36. If you have any problems getting hold of one drop me an email and I'll see if I can help out.

Nice one Keith! :lol: The good news is the reason I create such stunning artwork is my fingers caress the keys in the same way I would with a woman, so I'm in good form. Roll up, roll up you lucky, lucky ladies.

JG

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!