Queen Will Rock You...in LA!

• Just got my tickets to QUEEN this morning in the internet pre-sale! Can't wait to see what will surely be a great show at the Hollywood Bowl. I never had the chance to see Queen, so to see the remaining members of the band with Paul Rodgers will be quite a treat. Most of the reviews I've read from the UK tour have been pretty positive. Anyone else going to the LA show?

Cheers..Todd :bouncer:

• Todd, you'll have a blast. Everybody knows what I think about Roger Taylor, but Brian May handled his vocal duties well too. When it comes to Paul Rodgers, I was a critic of him in the past, but when I saw him come out in Sheffield I ate so much humble pie I thought I was going to throw up. The show seriously rocks and the ability of the band is staggering. Enjoy!

JG

• I agree!!!

saw them in Rotterdam, Holland this year and they are GOOD....

Been a big Rodgers fan , had some doubts whether Queen's theatre approach vs Rodger's blues roots would work, but they do....

Even went to hunt down the 1996 MAY, RODGERS, WATTS, LULU collaboration REACHING OUT, with which they started the concert!

• You are in for an AMAZING evening!! I went to see them at Hyde Park and had the Gold Standing tickets, which let me say were well worth the extra £10, I was VERY close.

Paul Rodgers was amazing, he fitted in brilliantly without ever trying to be Freddie Mercury. Perhaps the advantage of having an older singer rather than some young guy (or girl).

I hope you get better support than we did though, we had the delights of Razorlight.

:clapper: to the genius who thought a one choard indie band at a Queen gig would go down well :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!