Monthly Weekend CHAT?

• Monthly CHAT 15

1. Keep It The Way It Is (4) 27%
    2. Keep It The Way It Is - just change the time (2) 13%
    3. Keep It - but switch to the Weekend (9) 60%
    4. No longer want a Monthly CHAT (0) 0%

Hi everyone,

Thought it time to ask you again if there's still an interest in our Monthly CHAT that happens each 3rd week of the month?

Due to recent poor attendance, we thought we should ask you all, if you would prefer to switch it from mid-week to the weekend? Or perhaps you don't want to CHAT at all??

If it changes days, we will most likely keep it the same time as now (4:00PM EST / 1:00PM PST / 9:00PM GMT) due to everyone who currently join us, are all across the map (literally) timezone wise. But we'll listen to the Poll results ;)

So, just let us know via the Poll what you think and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,
    David & Shirean

• David,
    the time, for me, is not a problem (when I'm home), it's actually very good, even during the week.
    The problem for me is the timing :D (write important stuff, like appointments etc. down, :huh: etc.) but that I have to sort out myself.
    ;) CL

• Maybe the real problem is.......

:huh: SENIOR MOMENTS ! ! ! ! :huh:

Maybe if, as the chat date approaches,
    you should post a BIG reminder notice on the home page,
    so that it will be impossible not to see it, when we sign in,
    and then we won't forget when it's "chat time."

Yep, more work for you..... :(

• Thanks for the feedback.

As the final poll indicates, we will now conduct the Monthly CHAT on a weekend. So a Sunday is the new day and we'll keep it at the usual time, 4:00PM-6:00PM EST (1:00PM-3:00PM PST / 9:00PM-11:00PM GMT).

Aside from our usual reminder post earlier in the week, you'll also now see an event reminder on the actual day at the top of the forum.

So, the first weekend chat will take place this very Sunday - August 21st, 2005 - coincidentally the same day as someone we all know's birthday :) Hope to see a few of you then :thumbup:

Cheers,
    David & Shirean

• Only 16 votes! :huh:

Although thats 10 more than normally make the chat :D - Unless Glenn is on of course.

Hoping to make this one.:thumbup:

Wednesdays clashed with Desperate Houswives and now thats finished they have replaced it with Lost so would have been no better for me.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!