Big Daddy Rocks Holland

• To Ad, amsterdamned, arenhorst, Arjen, CD, Fedor, GGGrinder, hiwatha, rob405, RON123, Silverhair, Timo Peterse, Wellie, werner and all other Dutch fans who are planning to attend either or both the Arrow Rock Festival and the gig at De Boerderij this weekend....

We sure look forward to hearing all about the shows from you guys and if you're able to take any pix to make us poor souls who won't be there, get just a glimpse of the funk that no doubt you're going to enjoy, I for one, will greatly appreciate it :cool:

Cheers!

• If anyone is interested in being REALLY cool and picking me up one of those FREAK FLAG live cds...Id gladly pay you for it OR...I can put you and a friend on the guest list when we (Jeff Scott Soto Band) play De Boerderij on August 29th or at any of our shows. You can see all our dates here- http://www.hillockproductions.com/JSSBsummer2005tourdates.htm

You can contact me at Howie@HowieSimon.com if you are interested. Thanks in advance.

• Hi Shirean and thanks for the great freak flag you're wavin' high. High! I really look forward to these shows and a lot of Dutch funk festers with me.

And Howie - I see if I can put my hands on a copy of this rare live album.

cheers!

- Fedor

• I'm not a big rock star like 'ol Satan, ;) and can't get you on any guests lists, but I'd gladly reimburse ALL costs in getting a copy or two of "FFF" :bow:

Chip

Chip

• It's the Chipster!

Looks like I'll have to bring a lot of cash! Fingers crossed guys.

- Fedor

• Guys, I cant wait! Flying out Sunday morning for the Zot, Zoet, Zolt, oh you know the sunday night Gig!
    Never been to Holland so if any dutch fans are reading, please say hello, I will have my Glenn Hughes Tshirt on with "76" on the back! I drink guinness, so just bring it over! Also I have no accomodation yet so all beds gladly recieved!

Look forward to meeting you all on sunday!

If anyone is interested in Freak Flag Flying email me at
    soulmover@hotmail.co.uk (or add me to your msn) and we will sort it out!!!!

Ian x

• What a unbelievable weekend i'm gonna get; 11 june Glenn at Arrow Classic Rock together with another one of my favourites Dream Theater and a day later the show in Zoetermeer. One great of weekend with Uncle Glenn :bouncer:

• cant wait to hear the reviews you guys it has to be great to have chad there too hope for some pics too

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!