Where was everyone?

• I looked for all you annoying British GHCPs,
    as my TV showed people arriving at Windsor's
    Saint George's Chapel on Saturday.

But I didn't see anyone that I know from the GH boards.
    And Glenn never showed up on time, to sing "Ave Maria" in person.
    And they obviously mis-placed the "Soulful Christmas" CD,
    as a contingency back-up, using track #8.

There must have been a REALLY IMPORTANT football game
    to go to instead, huh?

:p

axmuremoticon.gif

• Hi Grace
    What? Was there a wedding on Saturday? ;)
    I doubt you would have seen anyone you knew amongst the masses of well-wishers & 'guests' in fancy dress! There was a rumour that a Queen fan was there but this was not confirmed.

We await the soundtrack of the 'gig' - you never know, Glenn may have been there prior to seeing his beloved Wolves in 'action' (!) tonight against the tractor boys (Ipswich Town to our US friends)
    Cheers
    Ben

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• No what happened was a Mare married a Toby Jug. But it was all a hoax. Ok here's the truth:-

Charles is driving round Sandringham and he runs over a beautiful pheasant. This upsets Charles but being helplessly useless, he gets back in his car and arrives at the house where he consoles himself by talking to some flowers.

In the soil is a genie bottle which Charles kicks. The top comes off and the genie says:

"Oh right it's you! Three wishes then Prince. Not that you'll need them but shoot."

Charles replies:"Ho hmmh welllll hummm I ran over a pheasant and I would rather shoot the bugger dead than running it over. I mean that's just not good sport."

"Nope" replies the genie "I don't do bringing back to life so forget it."

Charles: "Ho hmmm wellllll hummmm wellll I do wish I didn't say ho hummm in front of every sentence."

"Done" says the genie. "You will now say 'Yo Dude' before every sentence."

Charles: "Yo dude, make Camilla look beautiful."

Genie: "Er yeah right whatever. Where's that pheasant again?"

• Prince Charles is driving his Land Rover to Sandringham to see his Mum. He enters the gate and waves at the guard, just as he pulls onto the driveway he feels a *bump* and a high-pitched howling noise. He quickly stops the car and gets out, to his horror he sees one of his mums Corgis badly crushed under the wheel of the car.

The poor dog is already dead and Prince Charles does not know what to do. His Mum will be heart broken and she will be very upset with him.

Just then there was a bright flash and *pooof* a beautiful fairy appeared floating in front of him.

"Who are you?" Asked Prince Charles

"I'm your fairy godmother" she replied in a soft voice "I sensed you were in need and am here to grant you any wish you desire".

"Any wish I desire" repeated Prince Charles What luck!

Well as you can see I just ran over one of Mum's dogs and she will be most upset. So please, can you bring the doggy back to life?"

The fairy godmother took out her magic wand and walked over to the squashed Corgi and after looking at it for a while she said "It is very errrr, squashed and I'm afraid my fairy magic has its limits you know. Isn't there anything else you desire, another wish I could grant you?"

Prince Charles scratched his head and thought about it for awhile. "Ah ha," he said, "I know what I would like to wish for. Please can you make Camilla as beautiful as Diana was?"

The fairy godmother had a stunned look on her face, she paused for a second, and said, "Well, perhaps I could have another try at the dog."

• Surely someone should have warned Charles that she would turn into an old nag as soon as they were married!!:lol:
    (Get it?Old Nag?...horse? OK, I'll get my coat........)

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• Ouuuuuu, but you people are evil!!!!!!:eek:

Hey.....any truth to the reports on the news, that the
    naked streaker, while being led away by the police,
    was heard to be yelling:

"Buy the new CD album by Glenn Hughes - Soul Mover!!!!!!!!"

If that guy was one of the GHCP regulars who posts here,
    I think that the GHCP bail money fund should cover the cost
    of getting this man out of jail.

axmuremoticon.gif

• You Brits ought to be ashamed for telling those Camilla jokes. ;)
    Absolutely terrible.....funny as hell.... but terrible. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought I saw Wolfysmith sitting next to the Black Adder.

Chip

Chip

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!