Camel toe stump

• yeah, i did

received the japanese version yesterday

CTS replaces 'Isolation'

Camel Toe stomp is a GH original, lasts for about 6 minutes and is a solid rocking track. The ending contains some galloping (sp?) drums and bass reminiscent of the Stormbringer riff (04:55 onwards)...so more rock than pop..

• thank you ad - another great song :claphands :bow: :bow: i could really see glenn doing this as an extended jam in concert thank you again thank you david for the best site i have come across on the web:thumbup:

• Once again Ad comes through for GHCPs everywhere!

Thx for sharing! :thumbup:

For anyone looking to work this one in to the Euro/American "Soul Mover" running order, I'd recommend placing it between "Miss Little Insane" and "Last Mistake" myself. It fits quite nicely there...

-Marc

• Hi all
    Just want to add my thanks, Ad (sorry!), for sharing this as I've been trying to get a copy for a while now.
    Can I hear "Whole Lotta Love" towards the end?
    Thanks once again.
    Cheers
    Ben

• :thumbup: Ad, Thanks for sharing this track, if you're interested in any song from Glenn Hughes that I have i'll post it.

Thanks and regards from Barcelona.

Pere

• Thanks a lot for sharing this track! It's definetely a good song, but after listening to it a few times, it just doesnt seem to be as memorable as the rest of the album. Of course that's just my opinion.

But I do like the song and it's certainly FAR from Glenn's worst.

• thanks for the track.it has great groove in keeping with the rest of the soul mover tracks. i really like the guitar on this as it sounds as if they are having fun and just kicking back on this song.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!