• Hello Everybody,

I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if this has been asked before (which I'm sure it has!).

I understand that Trapeze performed a BBC Session in the early 70's. I wondered if any forum members could tell me which numbers were broadcast and perhaps point me in the right direction to pick up a copy of the recording? I guess whilst I'm on the subject, it would also be nice to know what Glenn Hughes era Trapeze bootlegs are out there and which are the best one's to track down.

I've searched high and low on the web but (as you are all aware), there is very little information about Trapeze which is a crime!

Nice to be here and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Keith.

"I think everybody wants to be a Freebird......" RVZ

www.simplyled.net

• Hello,
    if we're talking about the same Trapeze - 1973 BBC session - they performed following songs:
    You The Music..We're Just The Band
    What Is A Woman's Role
    Way Back To The Bone
    Your Love Is Alright.

I really can't remember what is the sound quality of this recording! Band is a 4 piece - that I can remember...;)

T:) :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

aijoo. Morjens TURKU! - good to have more Finnish GH fans here!!!

• You can hear a snippet from that show by viewing this thread - there are also a couple in the Jukebox.

On a side note, John Ogden was in Dudley a couple of weeks ago visiting with Glenn before show with his son. It was a real pleasure to meet him briefly. John played congas during this particular BBC session with Trapeze.

• i have a deep purple compilation cd (deep purple friends and relatives eagle records 1999) that has one live trapeze song on it ( seafull- which they misspell as seagull) does anyone have this or know when it was recorded?

• Thanks for the info Guys...that clip sounds really excellent. I think I have found somebody who may be able to supply me with the complete session.

Best Wishes,

Keith. :thumbup:

"I think everybody wants to be a Freebird......" RVZ

www.simplyled.net

• I read that Trapeze played one of the very first BBC In Concerts with the Moody Blues in late 1969. No other details were provided so does anyone know more about this In Concert session?

-Fender Classic Player '50s Sunburst Strat
    -Fender 1988 MIJ STM Strat
    -Fender 2003 American Standard Olympic White Strat
    -Fender 2003 Highway One Sunburst Strat
    -Fender 2015 Deluxe Roadhouse Vintage White Strat
    -Warmoth Purple Black Burst Strat
    -Ibanez 1990 RG560 Grape Ice
    -Ibanez 2006 Prestige BTB1206E NTF 6 String Bass
    -Ibanez 2007 JEM7VWH
    -Ibanez 2013 UV70P-BK
    -Almansa A-413F Flamenco
    -NK Headless Purple Blue Burst

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!