Soul Mover

• howdy,

i think soul mover CD is really great. I personally like the soul mover track.
    this could be the best Glenn ever. will there be any texas tour dates?
    I hope this is a big seller for Glenn; he's due for a big hit.
    COME TO TEXAS!:cool: Peace out.

• I read in a recent interview that Glenn was working on getting some House of Blues showcase gigs lined up for may, hopefully with Chad and JJ also.
    Hope theres a HOB in your area.

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• I am fairly certain they do have an age restriction....probably 21 and over..perhaps it depends on the given event.... and they are not kidding about their "No Cameras" policy either..you WILL be patted down! I found that out when I went to see the VOCR in Orlando in 2003. If you do get a camera in there I don't think I want to know how you did it!!:p

The nearest HOB for me is....Atlanta....and that is a good 8 hour road trip!

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• trying to play in may at the house of blues around the country thats true. CS here....i would love to do it..i think rhcp will be done recording and that month is open for me.America needs to know about big daddy! :thumbup:

• Hey Chad,

How about Orlando Hard Rock Hotel show?
    I could use a break from this Upstate NY weather!!!
    Keep It Funky!
    PEACE
    Mark:cool:

• Hey Chad,
    Please bring Glenn back to our Detroit area for a gig or two!
    There is a Hard Rock here now! Like you I'm a big fan of Glenn and his music.
    Bring him to your Homeland-Detroit!

See you on the road!
    Drew K.

• Hey Kat,
    Last May was amazing as usual!
    I gave JJ a high 5 at the stage when he threw his guitar down in a Blackmore
    kind of way, and Big Daddy with a big "what's going on here?" on his face!
    That was a priceless look! Pat Thrall who???
    Chad, you cookin' again?
    Kenny, you out there?
    PEACE
    Mark:clapper:

• Hey Mark,

I had the pleasure of sitting with JJ and talking with him at length...and what a gem he is!! There is no swollen headed rock star posture at all....he was really touched by the response we gave him both on and off the stage. I still remember him sitting in the Lounge with a group of us the nigfht before the show. He said something to the effect of how no one knew anything about him in the states, to which I replied; " After tomorrow night they will know who you are!" I will always cherish that moment...he was so touched by that and his response was so humble and warm. :)

Yes..another gathering in Orlando would be absolutely KILLER!!:bouncer:

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Hey Bill,
    I managed to snag one of the glossy promos for the Velvet Sessions(Hard Rock Birthday Bash) from the lobby. I had JJ sign it "Pat who?" He was feeling no pain!
    A Hellava guy! Hope to see you again real soon.
    PEACE
    Mark

• I 2nd that!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!