Soul Mover Video on TV

• I'm sure most of us have seen the Soul Mover video by now, either on the internet or from the CD. But has anyone seen it on any of the TV music stations? I've been looking out for it when I've had any of the MTV or VH stations on and I've not spotted it yet.

I would like to think that Glann's management/record labels would be pushing for it to get airplay. Considering how great a song it is and the very high profile nature of both Chad and Dave, I would like to think that it will get substantial airplay.

First person to spot it on TV please let the rest of us know where.

Ian

• The Soul Mover video will be added to the playlist on The Amp channel as of tomorrow, Feb 3rd. Being playlisted will ensure 5/6 plays per day for the next 3 weeks!

The Amp can be seen on digital tv (Sky channel 469 / NTL Channel 933) and videos can be requested using the Red button or by calling 09014 900351

cheers!

- Fedor

• Great news!!:bouncer:

I really am sure that this will be a huge year for Glenn....to see his video on the tube will be just a taste of what is to come!

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• I'll be putting in several requests for the video over the next few days. I hope everyone else does too. Lets get this video on constant rotation and give Glenn some much deserved and much needed exposure.

Ian

• david do you know of any plans for the video on american tv? i think maybe the only chance of seeing it would be on fuse channel

• Ten to seven this morning. Switched on TV, Sky 469, The Amp. There was Soul Mover. Glenn on national TV! What a great way to start the day!

Ian

• The Soul Mover was also aired on Switzerlands Top Music Show "Weekend Music" on Saturday Night, they also did promotion for the Show in Pratteln :cool:

• David,

Soul Mover had started before I switched on, so I don't know what came before it. No announcements at the end. This channel doesn't have presenters. The next video was by a band called Fightstar (new band by one of the guys from Busted).

The annoying thing at the moment is that they don't seem to offering any way of selecting a video request. No red button, no phone number. They just seem to be playing their own selection of videos. Has anyone else actually been successful in making a request for the video?

Ian

They just seem to be playing their own selection of videos.

To me, that must be a good sign they like it :cool: Maybe they have a request hour or something similar? Hopefully they'll offer it up shortly for viewer requests, and if they get enough of them, perhaps they'll keep it on the playlist a bit longer than the usual 3 weeks or increase the number of plays per day.

• Seen it 4 times so far :cool: No announcements or introductions, just played along with other videos on either side of it. At last a reason to turn on the TV :D

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!