Wish me luck!

• I go in Monday morning for carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand. It is complicated by a ganglion (which is also to be removed) sitting right under the main artery in my wrist. Which is why they are only doing one hand at a time. My other surgery is scheduled for March. I've never really had surgery before, so I am really anxious about it.

• Don't worry too much Kat - it IS a pretty straightforward procedure, though of course if you're 'new' to surgery, it's natural to be anxious.

Sing one of Glenn's songs on your way to theatre! :thumbup: Howsabout 'Courageous?' ;) Speaking of which, decided to play SITKOR a few nights ago - how come Glenn's albums are always fantastic when they're first released, and just awesome when you play them again, much later on? :bow: It's just on constant play now ...

Will you be home in time for the Rockline interview??

Oh ... had a thought! Can I cover your job whilst you're in hospital? :lol:

And don't forget, you won't be able to pick your nose for a while! :p

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Best of Luck!!!! I am sure you will good GREAT!!!
    Being a Chef and working with my hands all day(and night)... This is something I alway think, I will be doing one day!!! "Break a Leg"

• Yes, Kat.....Shirl is right.

You must be "Courageous" especially since you
    "Have a Right to Live." (Wow, is that bad, or what?)

On the bright side....with your arm bandaged, you can
    practice your "Queen waving to the peasants" wave.
    This might come in handy someday.

Take care...knock 'em dead (OOPS) I mean......
    All good wishes for a speedy recovery!!!!

:div9:
    Grace

• ;) Hi Kat:

Sorry to hear about that but you will do awesome! It will be worth it in the end. I know carpel tunnel can be really painful! You'll be better than new!!! Go girl!

I have to go for surgery too but not as major. I've never really had surgery either so I'm not looking forward to it. I have to get a skin graft in my mouth. No thanks! I won't be able to sing for awhile which is not good since I'm in 2 bands right now! Ah well, such is life!

The good news is my band Dream Aria has been getting a fair amount of radio play!! Yeah!! Our song "The 11th Hour" will be on the radio in the UK tonight!!
    Whew-hoo!!

Hope to see you again soon Kat! All the best and please let us know how the surgery went!!

Cheers,
    Ann:)

• Thanks! The closer it gets to time, the more antsy I am getting. I should be in lovely shape come Monday morning LOL!

Grace...lovely use of song titles LOL!

Ann..your surgery sounds even less fun than mine. Awesome news on your bands' song- good luck with it! As someone who works with a band that is trying to make a name, I know what a feat it is to get a song on the radio. It would be great to see you again too...it's been too long!

Hey Glenn, we all are in need of a good reason to get together (hint...a show by you!) not only so we can see (and hear) another killer performance from you, but also so we can all have an excuse to get together and visit with each other LOL!

• Good luck with your operation Kat. My wife Lea, had that surgery a couple of years ago. She hasn't had a problem since.

I'll be putting your goodies in the mail tomorrow. You should get them in time to have a nice recovery period. :thumbup:

Chip

• Kat,

All will go well for you I am sure. Surgery is never fun, but sometimes the two or three days afterwards aren't so bad if the Docs "hokk you up" properly:eek: . When they tore up my shoulder three years back I was in a strange world for a few days, and within ten days was pretty much back to normal (though some would say I have never been normal):confused: .
    You will be fine and running around in no time. Let us know how you are doing.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• That's a massive sigh of relief all round then, Kat! :thumbup: Great that things went smoothly ... :rose: ... great excuse to be fussed over for a few days! ;)

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!