CONFIRMED - UK Tour Dates

• Hey Paul,

Things are looking good for Glenn......

.....usually they spell his name as: Glen Hugs

axmuremoticon.gif

• quote:
    Originally posted by Steve:
    Same here James.
    Going back to an old post.There are no pubs near Rio's if memory serves,but a few within 10 mins walk near the University. One a real spit and sawdust !! There is a Wetherspoons about a further 400m into town.Or is everyone meeting at Rio's and sampling their fine ale lol

Yes, pubwise, Rio's is in the middle of a desert, but even though you may be able to find a drink before the gig, you might have problems finding an internet cafe - and there's nothing sad whatsoever about being addicted to the internet, even though I'm obviously NOT addicted, oh no indeed not, I know there are people who are, and you just might need to find somewhere to log on in Bradford. Well, unless it's changed since I was there, there's just about nowhere apart from the library. I crawled the length and breadth of Bradford one day, trying to find an internet oasis, and there were so many false-alarms it was heartbreaking. Places called 'Media Cafe' where it looked like the fascia said 'Multimedia Cafe' from a distance. And places with rows of computers inside - but they turned out to be travel agents. Heartbreaking I tell ya. Anyway, it might have changed - but I'm not going back to Bradford till it has!

• Noticed the colourful, sunny logo for the Spanish dates at the top of the fan forum page?

I think James should make up a wonderful, British one - umbrellas, drunks and bollards. Cynical? Me?

Sorry Chris, that probably applies more to England.

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• If I get the time, I'd consider it Shirl.....but if you want cynical, perhaps I'd be better doing a shot of a burning car with a couple of asylum seekers scrapping in the background. With a drunk staggering out of a club yelling at nobody in particular. Plus an inebriated tart flashing her rather flabby breasts because she's "living it large". Just out of shot there's a guy who's been glassed because he has a nice looking girlfriend. Outside there's a "beggar" who you've seen doing the rounds for the past five weeks and he's wearing more expensive trainers than you are. And there's policeman ignoring all of this by pulling over a "speeding" motorist.

It's good in Hull. Honest.

Cheer up Brits! This is satire!

JG

"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"

• Yeah, guys your right I think the UK has lost its identidy and has to much yob culture. God I sound old and serious never thought that would happen... No wonder Glenn lives in Calafornia, Cannock does not have the same ring somehow.

• Have got my tickets for Bradford,Dudley and London,Hotels booked plus time off work.
    Can't wait to see Glenn do songs off the recent albums and wail into the night see you all there.

• Hi guys!

Who's going to London then? It's the only one I can make as I'll be out of the country on a last min holiday for all the others....

love

TC

• Shirean ... David. Do we know what merchandise will be on sale for the UK gigs?

Looking forward to meeting you both again.

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!