• does anyone know if there will be or are there any plans for a htp video? this would be great if there is any footage im sure it is high quality with great sound you guys seem to have all the inside knowledge

• I do recall Glenn saying somewhere that he and Joe had performed in a magnificent Bulgarian opera house on one of the HTP tours in Europe, and that if there was a third album, there was talk about filming a proper HTP show in that venue

• Glenn's looking rather 'mean and moody' on the photos from Moscow, David.

'There's a light in the distance, and a voice that cries freedom'

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Anyone would think he's a rock star or something!

'There's a light in the distance, and a voice that cries freedom'

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• thank you all once again for your help its good to know that i can find some info on glenn so i dont miss anything

• Hej,
    if I remember correctly, during press conference here in Helsinki Glenn mentioned that he had found a beatiful castle and church in Sweden and that's where he would like to record and film HTP's DVD.

...but is the 3rd HTP album and tour coming???? I still think that HTP is the best vehicle for Glenn and Joe to travel around the world. They can play the songs they like and fans love perhaps in a bit bigger places than they would if they were touring alone.

btw. HTP II has also returned to my CD player and quess what? THAT ALBUM SOUNDS FRESH! You can't say that about many albums nowadays!

...now I better start working....

T

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!