Rock Forever All Stars

• I've suddenly taken in an interest in golf, Chris! :D

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Hey Shirl,

"The Blairgowrie GH Rock N' Golf Classic"
    has a nice sound to it, doesn't it?

axmuremoticon.gif

• The only sport I don't understand the logic of, but I might just become an expert, if you know what I mean icon28.gif

Grace - we could carry his golf clubs between us!

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Can't do it, Shirl.....
    I'll be carrying my heavy camera and camera case, extra film, different lenses, owner's "how-to" manual, printed photos suitable for autographs...and a portable tape recorder to record those impromptu additional accapella versions of......."You Keep On Moving."

PLUS....a big sign stating: "Hey everybody, here's the Voice of Rock, Glenn Hughes!!!"

So you'll have to carry the golf clubs alone.

axmuremoticon.gif

• I could carry them Chris, but I'll be carrying Glenn's - alone! Grace has her hands full!

• You know Chris, I started this Blairgowrie GH rock/golf classic thing as a joke, but I bet you a dollar (OK, a pound) that SOMEDAY Mr. Hughes will show up at your GOLF CENTRE and end up "walking the links" with you.

My opinion is based on the two times that I met/heard him talking to the fans after the Birch Hill and Orlando concerts. He's really that nice of a guy, and besides making one of his GHCP's happy, he would probably have a great time, too!!!

axmuremoticon.gif

• Don't need to learn to play golf now Grace - he's coming over anyway! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!