Morgan Hill Mushroom Mardi Gras

• Looks like GLENN's first Northern California appearance in 5 years will be at the 24th Annual Morgan Hill Mushroom Mardi Gras on Saturday, May 24th. Morgan Hill is close by to San Jose and about 60 miles south of San Francisco.

Their schedule shows WISHBOX OF VOICES featuring GLENN HUGHES, PAT TRAVERS and ALEX LIGERTWOOD. They'll be on the Mardi Gras Stage between 2:00pm-3:30pm.

MONTROSE are headlining that day's events.

You can checkout all the details such as directions and pricing at the 24th Annual Morgan Hill Mushroom Mardi Gras web site.

Hope to see some of you there

• Hope to see a lot of you local GH fans tomorrow afternoon in Morgan Hill.

We advise you to get there early, as getting in and out of the Park is usually a bit of a nightmare (one lane - both directions) - oh, and dress light & wear some suntan lotion - it's been in the 90's all week

Be sure and say "Hi" if you spot us in the crowd...or we'll just see you upfront, and join us in making some noise while Glenn is onstage

• Hello David!

I hope you all have a fabulous time atMorgan Hill and while I can't make that show,I will be in the Bay Area for the 3 Voices show at the Brookdale Lodge on the 7th. looking forward to another great time meeting some new friends and enjoying some classic tunes as well!

Have a blast!! See you folks on the Left Coast in a few weeks!!

Yours In The Funk
    Bill Redford

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Hey Bill,

Pleased to hear you're definitely able to make it out here on the 7th...I was talking to Kenny & Carolyn and they hinted you might be making the trip...they'll be a few more from the Orlando event that will also be in Brookdale...so don't forget...bring your beads!!

It's going to be another memorable GH day

• The last time I saw Glenn was at San Jose State for a Hughes/Thrall show now I will see him twice in what 2 weeks, WOW! Cannot wait for Saturday......

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!