• :) I was standing right next to the person who took those great pics at the San Jose gig back in 1982. My future wife and I were standing directly in front of Glenn who was sporting Purple hair at the time. I was given a I Love Hughes Thrall bumper sticker on the way in the door, in which i still have hidden away inside the album jacket. Thanks for posting the great pics it sure takes me back to that awesome night of music I remember so well :thumbup:

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• Ace! Thanks for sharing that with us Ken. Very 70s style, which I love. And to be at the show, too!!! :bow:

Shirean/David - could/would you produce a similar bumper sticker simply stating 'I love Glenn Hughes?' I can add it to the one already on my bumper from GHPG.net.

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Absolutely perfect, Shirean :thumbup:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Hey Shirean, that's a great bumper sticker!!!

But as a native New Yorker, I am ONLY allowed to have a "I (heart) N Y" bumper sticker.

How about:

..Glenn Hughes..

The Voice of Rock

axmuremoticon.gif

• Or both. Sticker with the heart on, and tee-shirt with the logo on that Grace mentioned :bow:

• Perfect, Shirean.
    Except for one minor detail...

Glenn Hughes
    l recent l
    l photograph l
    l of l
    l GH l
    l l
    l_______________l

The Voice of Rock

....and the list of Glenn's solo albums on the back.

WHAT A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT IT WOULD BE,
    FOR ALL US GHCP'S TO BUY FOR OURSELVES!!!!!

****Sorry everyone, this is supposed to be a square shape,
    representing the area of a photograph. But it won't come out that way :confused:

axmuremoticon.gif

• Looks good to me!!!!!!
    But Glenn forgot to wear his "I love Glenn Hughes Crazy People" t-shirt.
    Just kidding about that part :)

axmuremoticon.gif

• Chip,
    I didn't know that that was your photograph. I just told Shirean and David
    that I thought that a photo of Glenn while not singing LOOKS better.
    And I had posted before that these photos of Todd's are close-up,
    and show GH's intensity towards his music.

And (I think ) only one photo, because the 4 GH pictures look like
    "The Dolly the Sheep - All Clone Band."
    To me (anyway) it looks like 4 different guitarists fronting a band.

I've already written this to Shirean and David. But I also wrote to them,
    that the final decision must be Glenn's. After all, it's his face and his name.

axmuremoticon.gif

• The one photo format is better. If you notice, most band shirts have one image on them, like Glenn's own tour shirts I've seen. Even his album covers normally have only one image (except for IandP) as do most album covers. There's a reason for that. You're getting warm by calling it The Dolly Clone thing. In psychology, stacking too many images in one spot makes it actually harder to see anything. You're brain sees it better if there's only one image.

JH

• John H,

That's what I meant, only you made it sound more intelligent :)

I would love for this t-shirt not to look like a walking billboard/advertisement.
    We have a word here in America..."sandwich-board men."

I would love this to have (ahem) understated elegance.
    Maybe a black t-shirt with white lettering?
    Maybe a different font/lettering style?

Hey, nobody died here and made me dictator. Where's our resident graphic artist, JG?
    And where's Todd while we are possibly using his photograph without his permission?
    And where's Mr. Hughes with his "yes" or "no" on this project?
    And every GHCP gets to voice their opinion several times, too.
    If this is going to be "our t-shirt" let's make most of us happy, OK?

axmuremoticon.gif

• I've been sat here observing the evolution of bumper sticker to tee-shirt with great interest Grace. If you want my opinion, here you go:

Most promo t-shirts are black - nearly every tour shirt I see, bands shirts, wrestling shirts, they're all black with just one image or logo and the look class. So I'd go with that.

For the back, the ghpg logo is a must obviously. As for the lettering with the album names, either all in a real classy looking font or perhaps each album name in the font it was done in on the CD at the time. Don't quote me on the idea because I haven't looked at what they'd all look like togther but it's a thought.

My two cents for the mo anyway....

JG

"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"

• Shirean - I never did thank you for the new 'I love Glenn Hughes' bumper sticker, and the new tee-shirt with pink sleeves is lovely.

:D

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!