Orlando Report! March 2003

• Phewwwww....walked in the door a couple of hours ago and somehow have managed to keep awake up until now!! Don't remember much about the flight as I was in la-la land for most of it :S

Will start work on putting a page together with all the pictures including those that have been sent to us - many thanks to all who contributed so far, will add additional ones as they come in - will post again when it's all finished!

• Just checked out the picture gallery - David, thanks so much for all your hard work - thanks also to Scott, Grace and Harpo for their photos - they're awesome!

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• 'Twas a wonderful night...

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• I was just flashing back on that very special trip.....my first time meeting Glenn and the other GHCP's and it will always be special to me...

Seeing these clips for the first time, I am abashed to admit that I have no memory of him playing "Whiter Shade Of Paul" that night....those clips were earlier in the set; the giveaway is that Gabi prevailed on Glenn to remove his glasses so that the audience could see his eyes.

Yep...there's my big ol' Charlie Brown head bopping to the tunes...;)

I remember Dave Schulz's impromptu piano performance on the hotel piano in the hallway outside the Velvet Lounge after the show.....don't think I could ever hear Rick James' "Mary Jane" without thinking of him!

Thanks for the flashback David!! :cool: :thumbup:

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!