News from Melodicrock.com on Glenn's new CD

• FRONTIERS RECORDS UPDATE MUSIC IN THE WORKS:

Frontiers Records happily announces the completion of the recording of the new Glenn Hughes album Songs In The Key Of Rock!

The album is definitely a step towards the hard rock direction, which is nothing other than the natural environment for Glenn's vocal abilities! His long time fans are guaranteed to be particularly pleased with this album.

The final track listing will include the following songs:

In My Blood; Lost In The Zone; Gasoline; Higher Places (Song For Bonzo); Get You Stoned; Written All Over Your Face; Standing On The Rock; Courageous; Secret Life; The Truth; Wherever You Go.

The album has been produced by Glenn himself and guitarist Jeff Kollman and is tentatively scheduled for a release on June 23rd 2003 on Frontiers Records.

What about Japan? Will there be a bonus track?

Maz

• I asked Glenn this in the chat a few weeks back and there's not one but two bonus tracks planned...see below:

James Gaden: is there a bonus track on the Jap version? if so i'll shell out for import prices as it's you!

Glenn Hughes: There is a bonus track in Japan: "Change" and in Europe the bonus track is "Secret Life"

JG

"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!