Halloween 2002 Orlando appearance

• GLENN will be a special guest of former Twisted Sister front man Dee Snider at his Halloween show at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando, Florida - Thursday, October 31st - 6:00pm-9:00pm.

BUT....this is a PRIVATE SHOW and an invitation-only event...part of a monthly series that is put on by the Hard Rock Hotel called, Velvet Sessions.

However, you MAY be able to get yourself an invite by calling this number: 407-503-2401.

They are especially interested in locals who may want to come to future Velvet Sessions when other bands are there too. The event is limited to something like 500 to 700 people, and they say it sells out almost immediately every month.

DO NOT go to this show unless you manage to get your name on the Guest List in advance.

You will not get in!!

If you're lucky enough to get a call back after you RSVP....bewarned, you have to show up in Halloween costume...either as your favourite horror rocker or anyother famous dead person!!

Good luck and be sure and let us all know how GLENN was on what should be a much talked about evening of events :D

• Happy Hallows' Eve, everyone ... my favourite night of the year!

Doesn't quite have the same effect when you know that Glenn's at the Hard Rock in sunny (?)Orlando.

Oh well ... just slip on my cloak and check I've enough gas in the broomstick ...

No doubt lots of news after the gig tonight.

Take care, y'all.

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!