Whose Life It Anyway?

• I was told to 'get a life' a few days ago I have GH CDs in the glove compartment of my car and one instantly kicks in when I start my car, on my hi-fi, in my DVD player... and of course the 'Rogues Gallery' of recent gig photos are on display.

I have a wonderful life, thanks... made even moreso since Glenn blessed these shores again.

Roll on Legends of Rock - my life's a gas.

Glad I got THAT off my chest!

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Morjens Shirl,
    I get to hear some kinda things, but you know what -I don't give a ****! Like Mike Muir of ST used to say:"You call me stupid -when you don't understand what I'm saying...". It's THEIR loss, NOT ours...:)

All the best!!!

T:)

from very gray,windy,rainy Finland...but despite the weather I just want to celebrate!!!

• My friends are constantly making fun of my obsession with GH... because I talk about him so much... Well nya nya nya to them because how many times have they got to hang out with their heroes and get all their stuff signed???????? The best compliment I got recently was when I put on a video of GH and my mom said "He sounds just like you" ha ha ha it's the other way around mum.

JH

• Hi Shirl,
    everyone's having problems there and then, and I can tell you, I went through heavy problems in my job (on Friday, Sept. 13th -no joke!).
    When I saw Glenn perform "Mistreated" on the 17th, I had tears in my eyes, overwhelmed with the whole situation and what I saw and heard that night.
    There's only one life for everyone of us. Live it!
    Best,
    Chris

"The Boy Can Sing The Blues"

MEDUSA

• Hi y'all

You're so right, of course. Glenn rocks like crazy and that's all there is to it!

If you've got a voice like Glenn, John I need to hear it!!!

Pete -the notches are up, up, up!

Yes it is their loss Tero - more for us!

Are we twins Chris? When I saw Glenn perform 'Mistreated'in Dudley I too had been having a few problems but then realised that life is wonderful, and when I saw him perform it again the night after, yes, a massive lump in the throat!

The Boy Can Sing The Blues like no other.

Oops, just fell off my soap box ...

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• It is so wonderful to know that I am not alone in my obsession with Glenns voice. I, too am a musician,(bass/vocals) who is often compared to Glenn. I must remind them who the the true master is...The Voice....Glenn Hughes!!!

• Hi there,
    Bass/Vocals - so do I, and I'm sure, we're not alone out there. As for Glenn, you're right -there can be only one, but if I remember what John Wetton played (!!!!!) and sang in the 70ies, he's a very very very close second place.
    Cheers,
    Chris

MEDUSA

• I saw the pic John, looks like you had a great time, yet I have a very different story - I could've met Glenn here in Vienna, but gave waiting after two hours . Hope I get a second chance...
    Glenn was sick that night, since he mistakenly drank a bottle of vinegar instead of water, and that was probably the reason why he left the venue out the back right after the show. Unfortunately none of the fans waiting were told.
    Chris

MEDUSA

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!