• Anyone have an idea of the format ?

Is it an all star style band a la Voices of Classic Rock?

Any idead of set list yet ?

God I am an inpatient bugger are nt I !!! Roll on Edinburgh !!!

• I was reading here and as you guessed, that it's more in the style of 'Voices of Classic Rock' format - I'm certainly looking forward to hearing this band. It should be an interesting collection of songs. Also pleased to hear JJ is now part of the line-up.

• It's now confirmed Michael Schenker will NOT be part of the upcoming Legends Of Rock tour in the UK.

..."Due to recurring problems from a dislocated shoulder, it is with regret that we have to announce that MICHAEL SCHENKER will not be able to take part in the LEGENDS OF ROCK tour. We wish Michael all the best for a speedy recovery, and hope he is soon back to full strength for the future."

Now JJ will have the stage to himself...well, at least when Uli isn't around

• And when Roth is around, no-one else get a look in! I'll be there for YOU JJ!

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!