The Alchemist..where is Glenn

• I just got my copy of The Alchemist..Got to be some of Glenns best singing I've heard!
    But I don't see Glenn credited anywhere on the insert, cd cover, ...did I miss it?
    Anybody know?
    billy

• I got my copy finally!!! I looked all over and Glenn is not mentioned. I wonder if this bothers him? Anyway, the only thing I noticed is on the back cover under each song it says either V-GH or V-CK. This is I assume telling us who did the vocals: either Glenn Hughes or Carl Kennedy AKA the Alchemist. Considering Glenn's fans are putting money in Carl's pockets he could have mentioned Glenn in the thank yous!!

Maz

• ...during GH/JLT interview I showed my copy of The Alchemist CD to Glenn and asked him to say a couple of words about it, like when it was done, how he got involved etc. here's what I gotas an answer:"Oh NO, how that one got out, I'm going to send my lawyers after him, hmmm...it was done in January 1995". That's it - end of discussion.

Regards,

T:)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!