To all the Americans...

• Happy Independence Day
    Today in my hometown Prishtina there's a big concert marking 4th of July and all the local bands will be performing to honour our americans friends who have helped us during and after the war. Me and my band will be playing too and I got my singer to learn the lyrics of "America the beautiful" and hopefully we'll come up with Glenn's version tonight

All the best

Labi

Live and let live

• Shirean
    Unfortunately we didn't think of that important detail, but hopefully someone has taken photos. The whole show was broadcast live that night on our national TV. There were more 30.000 people believe you me:) It was held on the center of the town. We didn't play "America the beautiful" but our guitarist had a nice introduction playing Star spangled banner sounding something like Jimi Hendrix

Kenny your a good dude too. Everyone knows that. We once voted you for President of the GH message board remember?

billy
    Our bands web site is http://www.oda.cjb.net
    Unfortunately it's in albanian language only, but I hope that you can find your way through the mp3's from our two CD's. There are nice pics too. Click on the link "Albumet" on top of the page for mp3's. And on the very bottom pf the page you can click on "fotografitë" for some nice pics.

Thank you all

Labi

Live and let live

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!