Hughes Turner Project!!

• Just got an advance copy and man is this a great cd!!! Havent got through all 11 songs yet but what I'm listening to now as I write this post is killer!!

• I could tell you where I got it but then I'd have to kill you. Let's just say that this is the cd that all the classic hard rock fans have been waiting for. Everyone who was dissappointed with ROCK and Machine will go ape shit when they hear this.

• I love ROCK and I like most of the songs on BTM. But still I was disappointed with it. As I mentioned on here on favorite cds, the problem with BTM is that there are no new uptempo rockers, such as the ones that graced ROCK and The Way it Is. Every song (cept for the DP song) is slow to mid tempo. Nothing fast like You Kill Me or State I'm In...

• as the title suggests- It's rockin'! I do admit that I caught a buzz off of the R.O.C.K album, and at first listen, certainly BTM isn't as overall heavy in the sense R.O.C.K is. The cure for this, is to listen to BTM 4,5, 10 times in a row and you'll find its rockin' on it's own level....

• I agree... BTM has a lot to offer... Put on in the Car again the other day.... And the sun was going down, I've just had a great day out at an airshow, with friends and 80 degree weather, the sun's going down and I'm driving, Big Sky comes and man... what happened, next thing I know I'm Crying!!!!!! There's only a couple of songs on BTM I still want to hit the skip button...But nothing (cept for Highball) that I can really put on my next Glenn Compilation work out (all uptempo) CD.

• Do you know about any cover recorded for this project as b-side???

Long live rock n' roll!
    I see you all later... ^^

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!