Future collaborations?

• This is an oldie, but a goodie! When sitting with friends and listening to Glenn's music, we often talk about other artisits we would like to hear Glenn collaborate with. Does anyone else have thoughts on the matter? My favs are.....Derek Trucks(guitar), Paul Weller(songwriter), Paul Rodgers(vocals), John Sykes(guitar), Dave Pattison(vocals), Gov't Mule(glenn sittin in on a jam version of Spanish Moon!!) Just for fun, ya know??

• How about a song with Fiona Apple? She's a little flakey but has a great voice. As far as working with a guitarist, Richie Kotzen has always been my choice to work with Glenn as he seems to have the style that fits Glenn's perfectly. Stevie Salas is another. Both have done some work with Glenn but I would like to see a full fledged album to see how they gel together.
    Tony Franklin on bass and Carmine Appice on drums would be my picks to round out a band. Just a few thoughts to kick around

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!