UPDATE from Glenn about the US Tour

• March 7th, 2001

"Hello everyone, I have been very busy and I know you are patiently waiting for news from me, so here it is! As regards the shows I am to do in the USA, I will tell you now that I am confirming the shows in New Jersey, Virginia and New York. At this time I do not have tour support from my record label, but I want to play, and I will do these shows with or without their help.

If they do not get me support for the remaining shows, I will be forced to cancel them. At this time, I would advise my fans in the cities of Chicago, Attleboro and Ft. Lauderdale to abstain from buying tickets. As much as I love to play, and as much as I love to see my fans, I am not able to financially fund a whole tour by myself.

As you can imagine, this causes me much distress, but I feel confident that you, my true fans, will understand the constraints I am under. I look forward to meeting all the fans that are sticking by me and buying tickets to these three shows. The shows and my fans are very important to me. Joining me on stage will be: George Nastos on guitar and Brian Tichy on drums. For those who are familiar with Brian, his most recent tour was with Ozzy on Ozzfest 2000. He has played with Stevie Salas, Zakk Wilde and Slash. He is a monster drummer, and I am really looking forward to having him on board.I chose George because it would appear to me that you want a little funk, so i am going to bring it to you. Once again, I thank those of you who for months, not to mention years, have stood by me. I will see you at the meet 'n greet at the gigs."

/Glenn

Confirmed dates:
    Thursday, March 22nd, 2001 - The Birch Hill, Old Bridge, NJ
    Friday, March 23rd, 2001 - Jaxx, Springfield, VA
    Saturday, March 24th, 2001 - The Voodoo Lounge, Queens, NY

• ..that's me.

Wouldn't it be the proper thing to list a link to the official site if you lift an antire message from Glenn directly from that site?

Lennart

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!