A Decade Of Brazen Abbot

• GLENN is featured on the new Live CD/DVD release from Brazen Abbot - A Decade Of Brazen Abbot - albeit just a brief appearance during the interview section, but you'll find both current and former members of both his solo band plus HTP on here too, such as Tomas Broman (Drums) and Lasse Pollack (Keys), along with Joe Lynn Turner (Vocals).

It features live footage from shows held in Bulgaria (Varna, Sofia and Plovdiv) which were filmed and recorded by a professional crew and the result is the testament to a great tour with amazing performances by all.

The line up featured on the album and the DVD includes: Nikolo Kotzev on guitars; Joe Lynn Turner on vocals; Wayne Banks on bass; Lasse Pollack on keyboards and Tomas Broman on drums.

The musical documentary on the DVD is 1 hour and 47 minutes long, featuring images and sound from the various concerts held, TV appearances as well as some older pictures and interviews with Nik and all the singers that were part of Brazen Abbot during the years (Glenn Hughes, Jorn Lande, Goran Edman and of course, Joe Lynn Turner), plus apparitions on the Bulgarian TV and more!

The DVD will be released on the NTSC Region Free format.

The songs performed live on the DVD include :

1. Mr. Earthman
    2. Slip Away
    3. Supernatural
    4. Feeling Like A Rolling Stone
    5. Jamsession (Nik, Joe, Jeff Paris and Jorgen Carlsson)
    6. Stone Cold
    7. Guilty As Sin
    8. I Surrender
    9. Can't Let You Go
    10. I'll Be Free
    11. One Life To Live
    12. Road To Hell

Final tracklisting of the CD is instead:

Intro; Mr. Earthman; One Life To Live; Slip Away; Guilty As Sin Part 1; Guilty As Sin Part 2; Supernatural; Keyboard solo; Can't Let You Go; I'll Be Free; I Surrender; Drum Solo; Road To Hell; Love Is On Our Side (studio acoustic bonus track)

The DVD/CD-Audio release coincides with Brazen Abbot's ten year anniversary and will hit the streets worldwide on Frontiers Records on November 22nd, 2004.

• This should be a very cool DVD. I have one of the Bulgaria shows and it's a blistering set of Brazen Abbot, Dio & JLT Era Rainbow, MK2 and MK3 Purple. A VERY long setlist. Plus a TV show appearance of Nik and JLT performing Stone Cold & Can't Let You Go with an enormous backing band.

There has to be a few thousand people at the show and you could tell from the atmosphere,.... well, let's just say, it's one of those shows I wished I saw in person.

My 2 Cents,

Frank B.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!