• Sometime ago Grace sent us this and we thought it appropriate to place it here today.

The truck belongs to John & Amy Holmgren from Minnesota - it has every name of each person that lost their life on 9/11. This concept was thought up by John and Amy, and totally paid for by them. John says he will be awhile paying the loan off that he had to take out to do it but, thought this was the least he could do. Applied Graphics in Fargo, ND did most of the work and Paul Kosenski did the Hand painting.

He said that he got to meet the Country singer Darryl Worley, who Sang the song "Have You Forgotten" and has 'gotten pulled over 3 times by the Police, just to get their picture taken by this truck.

• Amazing David - I was only thinking about this truck yesterday!

What an amazing sight it would be to have it run up along side of you - I think I would be overcome.

Thanks for reminding us.

'The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return'

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thanks David, for posting the pictures of the truck
    (lorry) that remembers all of the 9/11 heroes.
    At first, it might seem strange to see all those names
    painted on the side of a truck;
    but if it helps to have these people not be forgotten,
    then maybe it's not so strange after all.

Although my cousin, Firefighter John August Santore
    (Ladder Company 5, the West Village, NYC)
    has become "A famous name on an international list"......
    I wish that he was a nobody once again, stitting on the stoop,
    busting chops with his old babysitter, dance instructor, and cousin (me).

And by the way....I've never forgotten the kind messages
    that you wonderful GHCP's sent to me after 9/11.

Love you all.......
    Grace

axmuremoticon.gif

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!