Buccaneer closed?

• Yes it is only because of the illness of the owner, which involves carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis. Both are very painful afflictions that make it difficult to do anything with your hands, like typing especially. This is such a shame and I was so sorry to read this earlier today on their website. Hopefully, John will get better, because Buccaneer are the best. At least they are not stopping for business reasons, so they will be back. I got three CD's from them in just two days two weeks ago, and even if I was in England, (where people are still waiting for HTP2 from Amazon!!!!!) I would still have the CD's long ago!!!!!!

JH

• I agree wholeheartedly. I've lost count how many CD's I've ordered from John, and I've spent many a phone call talking to him about music. Buccaneer is second to none, in my experience. If he has to discontinue his service, that will be quite a blow to me and several others I know who count on him for new releases.

Here's wishing John the best, and hoping he can come up with a solution that will help him stay on track with Buccaneer.

Cheers...Todd

• Just went to the website of Buccaneer and there is an Oct 8th update. If I read it correctly they appear to be ready to reopen on Monday. Go to the website and scroll down to the Oct 8th Wed update and read the last paragraph....good news for John and music fans!!

Maz

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!