Another Graham Bonnet Show!

• Hey everyone- just a note to let you know I am playing in L.A. with ex-Rainbow/Alcatrazz/Impellitteri frontman Graham Bonnet. The show this past February was a packed house and from the good reviews we got we are expecting this one to be even better...plus we are playing some songs Graham hasn't done in years. Check out the attached poster and please be advised Graham's new website address is http://www.bonnetrocks.com Hope to see you at the show!

• Either that or see about getting yourself on another proper live album eh Satan? Graham's awesome with a tremendous chunk of rock history as his back catalogue. Get a live DVD/CD/both made!

JG

"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"

• I have my tickects, Howie you kicked ass! at the the show in Feb. can't wait. So what new songs are you playing this time?

Rick

• I kicked myself for missing you last time around, Howie. I'll be sure not to miss you this time, and will say hello when you're next here.

The site's great, by the way - added it to my favourites.

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• hey Rick-
    we are doing alot of the same tunes as last time...and adding another MSG tune, and another Yngwie-era Alcatrazz tune. Hope to see you there.

• Hey Howie I will come up & say hi, really looking forward to this show.

Dam! I get to see Glenn Hughes live 3 times in 2 months & now Graham Bonnet 2 times in 6 months "Long Live Rock N' Roll"

Rick

PS I apologize if this posts more than once.

• Hey Howie

Good show "Samurai" & "Too Drunk to Live.." Were nice set additions & both songs Rocked. Who was that on drums? The drum fill added in "Desert Song" was excellent. The acoustic medley of songs from the Marbles was a surprise too! I was talking to Graham about the Marbles before the show but never would have expected to hear "The Walls Fell Down"

Take care

PS I will be checking out the JSS CD/DVD soon

• That was my friend Stefan Svensson (http://www.bigswedestudios.com) filling in for Glen Sobel on drums and I gotta say he did a great job on short notice. It was good to meet you Rick...sorry I was in a bad mood but I think I explained I had some medical problems with my dog the day before and it really ****ed me up. Thanks for coming to the gig though- I hope you had a good time.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!