• In case anyone is interested (and you live in the LA area), I will be playing a show with Graham Bonnet at Paladinos in Tarzana, CA on February 21, 2003. We will be doing much of his back catalogue of Rainbow, Alcatrazz, MSG, and Impellitteri stuff , as well as some solo material. Hope to see you there!

• Sounds like a great night!!!! Wish I could be there...got to be better than cold Cambridge!
    Got a lot of time for Bonnet, nice guy and in my opinion, suffers a bit for "being a bit different" as does Glenn, within the rock fraternity. I got into him when he joined Rainbow when I thought he gave that band a real kick up the arse. He did`nt look like your average rock singer but could SING like a demon. Just as a lot of fans can`t take Glenn`s more soulful approach, Bonnet`s image and stage craft seemed to grate with the "Heavy Metal" crowd. Personally, as long as they deliver vocally, which both Graham and Glenn do, then who cares, it`s all music...
    Listen to Bonnet`s voice on "Assault Attack" by M.S.G and it`s a fantastic performance. I think that like Glenn, he has never really been give full credit for a great talent.
    Have a great night, hope it goes really well for you !!
    Cheers,
    Andy B

• I have every release by Graham Bonnet (On CD) from the Marbles to Impellitteri "System X" Now I have to find a way to get down to the gig in Feb.
    It has been along time since the the show in San Jose with Impellitteri back in 88'

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!