CalJam Stage Rig

• As a self-confessed gearhead, I appreciate this posting.I'm always facinated with all of the technology involved.
    I'm a particular fan of Glenns rig at the time....What an awesome and montsrous sound!
    Thanks,
    billy

• Paul,
    Thanks for the info on Glenns bass rig of that era.I am a total gearhead!
    Any other info about that, or any other rig or guitar Glenn has used would be gratly appreciated. I can never get enough info in that regard. I wish I could someday talk with Glenn about guitars, amps, etc.
    Thanks again!
    billy

• This video has interesting views of the stage area. Fan recorded 8mm footage of Smoke on the Water is after the roadie interview.
    [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmskhzplno&list=UUKJKn4dM2XOykW6xhWYg0tg&index=2']Deep Purple / California Jam / 8mm film - YouTube[/ame]

• :cool: amazing footage, and the vocals from Glenn and D.C. on Smoke On The Water are f...g beautiful, great chorus!
    And of course Glenn's thunderbass! :clapper:
    Hope to see the sons of thunder together again soon!!
    greets
    Sigurd

• :cool: amazing footage, and the vocals from Glenn and D.C. on Smoke On The Water are f...g beautiful, great chorus!
    And of course Glenn's thunderbass! :clapper:

Ain't it though! I'd never seen that last 3:30 minute fan-recorded film before. Kudos to our fellow Funkmeister California Jam Fan Club for putting that up on YOUTUBE :claphands

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!