• As i am a huge Deep Purple fan, i found it amazing the amount of new or rehasing of old live material Purple has released during the past couple of years. Judging by the site it won't stop!! Obviously they must have been heavily bootlegged, it was hilarious when you suggested why not release every live concert on cd that they have ever done!!!! Now as you know
    we do not encourage copying files from the computer? shame on you! I better not give too much information away. I counted 7 Deep Purple concerts that you can actually download, and at that particular moment an extra 130 files!! The concerts that were available at the time were:
    Purple Rose of Hanau 126 minutes
    Live in California 1976 62 minutes
    Black Night in Denmark 94 minutes
    Live in Mansfield 1998 97 minutes
    1973 Destroyed Arena live 89 minutes
    Live in Argentina 89 minutes
    Live in Rotterdam 62 mnutes
    Unfortunately i haven't a date for the concerts.
    Too much of a good thing???!!! your thoughts mmm

that would be great

that would be great

• There are quite a lot more available. I've just got one from Leeds in 1972, that i haven't seen before

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary.
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

• Tc

Haven't really listened to it properly yet,but on first hearing it's a bit muffled, but on par with some from that era.Not as good as Destroyed the Arena etc. though.
    I had never heard of this boot so had to get it,regardless of quality

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary.
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!